Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing tickets through us, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed below:
1. Our offers are for our members only.
2. Date specific tickets are valid ONLY on the day/time for which you have booked and cannot be exchanged.
3. Open dated tickets must be used before the expiry date and these cannot be extended or exchanged.
3. All tickets are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
i) If you cannot attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and no later than 72 hours prior to the event - please do not contact the theatre or venue directly, they shall be unable to assist you and will refer you back to your point of purchase. Should you not be able to attend, you can resell your tickets via our group to other members. We do not resell the tickets for you.
ii) Any profiting from the resale of tickets purchased through Let's All Go Limited is strictly prohibited and anyone found doing this will not be allowed to buy from us again. Any breach of this condition may also result in your booking being cancelled without notification or refund.
4. All costs are inclusive of all ticket charges, theatre levy and the Let's All Go Limited booking fees. Handling is £2 and this covers postage, e-tickets or guest list management.
5. Fixed date offers have an end date to buy (or until our ticket allocation has sold out) and can be found in the event details on our website.
i) Your tickets will not be posted to you until after this date and we will email you to confirm when your tickets have been posted.
ii) If we’re operating a guest list or your tickets need to be collected from the venue, we will email you notification.
iii) If the offer is for e-tickets, these will be emailed to you either immediately at the time of purchase or emailed direct from the event organisers closer to the event time (you will be notified of this).
6. Our fixed date offers are negotiated on minimum numbers sold. If we do not reach the minimum, we will inform you immediately after the offer end date as detailed in
point 5. You can either swap to an alternative date (where available) or receive a full refund.
7. You will receive two emailed booking confirmations from us straight after ordering - one details your order and one is to confirm your payment. If you do not receive these confirmations within 1 hour of ordering, please email: email@example.com
8. If you do not receive your tickets 5 days before your visit day, please email us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you fail to contact us in good time prior to the event about non-receipt of tickets, we shall be unable to assist you.
i) For West End shows, in the event that you lose or forget your tickets, or tickets have not been received and you have not contacted us within 14 days of them being posted to you, a charge of £2.50 per ticket must be paid to arrange for duplicate tickets to be waiting at the venue box office. Tickets cannot be replaced until this payment has been received.
9. You have 24 hours to check your tickets as errors cannot be rectified after this time. If, upon receipt of tickets, you notice any discrepancies, please promptly email email@example.com
10. The value shown on the ticket is the calculated discount across the full order and does not represent the face value of the ticket. We incur further business costs to include website and bank fees, venue booking fees, secure delivery of tickets, VAT and time management, these costs are included in the price you pay. We always ensure you are receiving a substantial discount. Where possible, the full non-group price is listed to illustrate the saving on your booking.
11. Both Let's All Go Limited and the Theatre reserves the right to change any seats where necessary to others of equal value and we shall endeavour to notify you of this promptly, though cannot guarantee this if changes are made at the theatre on the night.
i) We cannot leave single seats on our system and have checks in place to prevent this from happening. If you attempt to circumvent this by holding seats on another browser, we reserve the right to move your seats to alternates or if not possible, cancel your order without prior notice.
12. If, for any reason the event does not go ahead, any refund provided shall be for the value of the tickets only (minus the booking handling charge). Refunds will be issued only when the event promoter has refunded the funds to us.
i) Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the promoter and we cannot guarantee that you shall be informed prior to the event of this.
ii) You should always check prior to travel that the event is taking place at the venue, date and time specified.
iii) We cannot be held responsible for any costs relating to travel, accommodation or any other services due to cancellation of an event.
13. Let's All Go Limited reserve the right to cancel or change this offer at any time.
14. By booking with us you also agree to adhere to the venue terms and conditions which can be found on their respective websites.